Eleven 10 mods signs Mcdade

bruceb

PR Addict
Good for Mike.
Eleven 10 mods signs McDade

After eight rounds of the 2012 Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship, Eleven 10 Mods has signed Mike McDade to compete in the 250 Class for the remaining four rounds of the series.

“Weʼve known Mike for a while now and have been watching him these last few rounds,” said Chad Sanner, owner of the Eleven 10 Mods team. “We saw what he did on basically a stock bike at RedBud and Millville and felt like it was time to bring him on board full time for the remaining rounds. It just fits and makes sense with our mission of helping local kids”

“Iʼm excited for this opportunity,” said McDade. “Iʼve struggled earlier this season with a few other programs and Iʼm really excited to be on a great bike and a good program so I can show what I can really do these last four rounds of the outdoors.”

bruce

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
Great for him! Glad to see that his hard work is paying off with some support and a bike that will be competitive with the others in that class....... Good Luck Mike!

Congratulations Mike!

Your dedication to the Sport shows every time you throw a leg over a bike!

Best of luck for the remainder of the Season!

Fergymoto's dad, the Notorious t.o.d.

YZ125

PR Addict
Seems like a really cool dude in the few minutes I"ve spoke to him. With his results improving as of late, I was hoping for someone to pick him up.

Keep it rollin Mike !!!

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Hell yea Mikey!!!! Work hard man! I know you already do. So pumped for you.

I was so pissed nobody signed you at redbud when you were Beatin up on Wharton on his factory zook.