Josh Demuth

I heard about that a couple days ago... was hoping it was just a rumor.
Hang tough Josh !!

Oh wow.......thats crazy. Josh is a former D 11 guy. Thats awful to hear. Good guy.

Sad news, bummer. Kind of hits me close to home as I had a real bad infection in my femur for almost a year. I had 2 picc lines throughout the year and was on all sorts of meds, it was crazy. Guess when stuff like that is going on you stilll feel like your invincible but I guess I should have took that a little more serious. Luckily everything worked out for me.

I had knee surgery at riverside in columbus back in 07 and they thought i had bacteria afterwards and they kept me there for an extra week...i was pissed and just wanted to go home..hearing about this makes me think how serious it could have been...prayers sent josh..man thats a bummer

Bright side: it's below the knee and it's the right leg. All you gotta do is mammer jammer down on the rear brake...

Above the knee is where you get serious mobility issues. Of course he will never be the same, however Pistorio is a double amputee and is running in the Olympics....

That sucks to hear! Earlier this summer I had poison ivy/hogweed so bad that my leg swelled up to almost twice what it should be. After two days I went to the doctor to get antibiotics and a shot. They told me that they saw somebody a few weeks before that had the same type of infection I had. I guess they let it go for a few weeks and they had to get their leg aputated. Usually I stay away from the docs office, but I'm glad I went that time. --L*64

Back