Malvern Mx ths Saturday 8-11-2012

MalvernMX

PR Addict
Well after a couple of weeks off Malvern MX is back in action this Saturday August 11th 2012.This is a Hillis Cycle Sponsored Event. Hoe shot awards will be Hillis cycle t- shirts. There will also be trivia giveaways throughout the evening.

Gates Open at 100PM
Sign-UP at 230PM
Practice at 330PM
Racing Starts 500PM

i hear you matt. im not going if were get n out of there at 12:30am twice in a row. i kind of like your alternative plan.

It's tough being out late, especially trying to re-train the kid to go to bed early with school starting in a week. :( We plan on going, see ya there! Finally going to have some cooler temps, bikes should run pretty good. We may be a bit late, gotta funeral to hit before we head up. Save us a spot. Thanks Jason, seems like forever since we have been up we miss the place.

It's tough being out late, especially trying to re-train the kid to go to bed early with school starting in a week. :( We plan on going, see ya there! Finally going to have some cooler temps, bikes should run pretty good. We may be a bit late, gotta funeral to hit before we head up. Save us a spot. Thanks Jason, seems like forever since we have been up we miss the place.

Right right. We will be there and yes i will save you a spot. Thanks for making that right Jason.

hey are u gonna run pitbike !?

Pitbike is still down, waiting on a new clutch basket. We may not make it anyhow, Depends what time we get done paying our respects. Plus, I got some major cleaning to do after the Hartford hurricane! Lol.

Back