Pusheta Creek 8/11 and 8/12

baxterj787

PR Addict
Per their website, they are open. We saw rain Wednesday night in Xenia, so they might have seen some up North too. Times and rates are on their website: pushetacreekmx.com.

FWIW: I will have the 500 there Sunday. If any of the 100 or so "classifieds" viewers want to see the bike in person, come on up.

We got some rain today but there is more coming. If we don't get much tonight we will have to water more for the weekend. I did what I could to get ready for the rain so as long as we don't get dumped on we should be in very good shape for Saturday. Will update tomorrow evening. www.pushetacreekmx.com

We did get more rain last night and today so I won't have to water the track more tonight. Looks good except for acouple spots that I'm going to try and fix. Track will have plenty of moisture so expect ruts! Will post again in the morning just incase we would get more rain overnight. www.pushetacreekmx.com

Great track today (Sunday)! The soil held up quite well. I think Chuck will agree with me.

I would agree, Pushetta has really stepped in up. Clean porta-potty's now. The mid-day prep is really appreciated too.

On a side note I'd like to give a shout out to the douchebag who ran over my bike stand and didn't have the courage to stick around and apologize or even help an old man with two bad knees to load his bike seeing that you demolished the stool used to load bikes. I'm sure it was my fault for having a bike stand and not taking it with me on the track.

Back