O.I.R August 12th practice canceled

OIR_Old

PR Member
Due to the huge lack of rain we wont be open this Sunday. We have'nt been able to work on anything due to the weather. Hopefully soon we can get back to work. thanks

We have'nt got enough rain to get the soil to the point that I can fix what needs fixed. After the pro day I dont want to do anything till I can be sure it's 100 %. I hope to get some work done in a couple weeks. Gonna put a team together, fix it, test it and then see where we are. We will be open again but not until it's right. I thought I had it on the pro day, we all know how that went. UGH !!!!!!!!!!!!

ok well good luck hope to get out there soon, if you need any help out there with work and or testing id be happy to help. shoot me a pm come time, im right down the road. thanks!

Same here, If you need any input or anything. I wasn't there for the race since I haven't had a bike but I'll try and give input if interested

Thanks ! I may try to put together an open meeting sometime. I really do appreciate the offers. I will keep you posted.

Ok, I can't resist and I'll spill the beans early......

TonyC took over OIR and is making it the largest Pit Bike riding facility in the US! CRF150f's a plenty!

Ok I'm just kidding.

rumor i heard at amherst yesterday is that jason rogers signed a 2 year lease for OIR. if its true, things should be looking up for the track, would love to see it get back to the way it used to be back in the day when the hands used to run it!

Back