hartford national

I left at 9 oclock and i think they only got off 2 races . No way they could have started again . Drove thruogh 10 inches of water on my way out .

We started driving there through some of the hardest rain I have ever seen, and some hail. I looked in the back seat my three potential mud dobbers and turned around and headed for Applebees.

We were just headed out on the 10 minute drive to get there, saw the massive black clouds heading this way and never bothered to even get in the car. Not as windy as THE Derecho, but some serious precipitation going on!

So, sounds like only a couple motos ran? How does the promoter handle that kinda thing...do riders get refunds or a rain check?

They didn't start back up. Went to get my money back they took $5 from what i paid for practice. I didn't mind i had fun besides the sideways rain and holding the tent down the whole time so it didn't get ruined!!

I was the 3rd race for 250B and the lightning hit close as soon as they dropped the gate. They cut us to three laps because of the lightning.

Probably one of the funnest scariest races I've been in.

Back