Cya later OH/PA... Tracks in VA?

Spagina

PR Elite
I graduated college this May, and have been doing an internship in Dayton, OH during a bridge replacement project on 75 right through Dayton. I'm done this week and I got a really good job offer for a construction company in Virginia, so im going to be moving to Fredericksburg! This is the last weekend I will be able to ride back home, does anyone know if Dirtworld is open tomorrow? I'd love to hit that place again before i move away.

Reason i am posting is mainly to ask if anyone knows of good tracks close to Fredericksburg, VA? I know budds creek isnt too far, and i'm sure there are more i will find on the internet, i just wanted to see if anyone had been to them so i could get some guidance on where the good tracks are at. I'm going to miss the ammount of tracks in eastern ohio/ western pa... although some have shut down, we are still spoiled around here.

Congrats on you graduation and new job!

Budds Creek is good, not sure if they hold any open practice or not. We did a Tony D school there after the National in 2003 or 2004. I believe RC won the race on his Honda for his hundredth win. About 30-40 minutes from Fburg depending on traffic.

Hook up with Travis he lives east of Budds Creek, IIRC. He probably knows where to ride locally!

Good Luck!

im sorry i did not see this post sooner im not sure how i missed it! next time you are around call (440) 858-9584. And we will be able to tell you if were open or not. I do post on here and our facebook page.

Thank you!
Tiffany@dirtworld
(440) 858-9584

thanks guys! I'm pretty pumped to finally be out of college and start movin on up. Ive done some looking and within 3 hours i have birch creek, lake sugar tree, actiontown, virginia motorsports park, budds creek, and more...

so now the only question is, what 450 will i buy next spring ;) going to keep the cr 250 but i want to get a 450 too.

me and my fiance plan on having a house by this spring, so hit me up if you want to come south to ride!

Start looking now then. Unless you're not picky. Buyin a house is a grueling process. Make sure it's in your name only if you arent married. ;)

North Carolina Motorsports Park - Henderson, NC

North Carolina Motorsports Park (NCMP) has over 230 acres of rolling wooded terrain which is being transformed into a motorsports park that has something for riders of all skill levels. Nearly 120 acres will be dedicated to trails ranging from pee-wee to expert single tracks for the advanced off-roader.

Track Type(s): Motocross, Trails, Peewee
Amenities: N/A
Phone: 252-438-8192
Email: ncmp@ncmp.net
Practice: Yes
Racing: Yes
Hours: Mon - Sun - 10AM - 5PM
Fees: $25/Day, + $35/Annual Membership with $20 return visits

You are only 2-3 hours from this great facility depending on how fast you are willing to drive on I 95. IIRC Mike McDade rode here a lot. They are open just about every day of the year and I think they have several MX tracks and maybe a SX track too.

Back