Bc 8-18 & 8-19

Not much rain here if any. Of course I'm a distant 10 minutes away from BC so it could have poured there. Might be breaking out the '92 KX250 this weekend. We'll see how it goes...

Not much rain here if any. Of course I'm a distant 10 minutes away from BC so it could have poured there. Might be breaking out the '92 KX250 this weekend. We'll see how it goes...

No rain here.......watered til after 11pm. BC bubble strikes again.

Open today at 11.

Going to try to do a couple sessions on the big track; C group at 2:30 and 3:30, mini group at 2:45 and 3:45.

Perfection as always......

Kids loved the strider bike track today as well, they said the prep was primo !

Will be there with the '92 kayex toofiddy early. Well, I'll be there early anywho, but will check back to the homestead and back again early for a little bit. It rode well in the yard, but quite a bit different than the track. We shall see...the blind man might have said that? ;)

Loaded and ready.
Make magic Scoob….. We’ll see ya in the A.M.
Hittin T&A at 8:45, pick up RAMFS and DD …then rollin…

Open today (sunday) at 11. Running a C group on the big track at 2:30, then mini group at 2:45. And C group again at 3:30, and minis at 3:45.

Just FYI, next Saturday we are starting an hour eary on the big track, and running straight sessions, just a heads up for next saturday.

Tracks were of the fakey -fake kind yesterday…. Prepped to perfection with endless traction everywhere. Pure Moto Bliss!
Silvers and I pounded out some good motos while trying to stick the inside lines.
I even got to spin a few laps on the Dungey bike......smooth.
Saw Gallo making some fast work of the circuit…he was charging.
Good times!.....thanks!

Saw Slivers cutting some laps. I spent most of the 2.5 hrs I was there on the little balls track. Did test a few on the big track. Figured I better get off before I hurt myself. The kayex was working well for a workout, but was way far from anything modern. Probably more so due to the carb just being a little off as the mid and top was suffering a little. Was fun to get out there. At first I was thinking, "I could race this thing...", but as I went on I thought better of it. Clean it up and sell it before you hurt it and/or yourself.

Sorry I didn't stop by to chat. We packed up and headed out in short order. Tracks were pretty tacky, eh? That JO knows how to get 'er done I say... Maybe see ya next weekend in street clothes unless my #'s come up. ;)

Later.

Back