GPI Radiators

Spagina

PR Elite
Anyone ever use these? I have an 02' Cr 250 with a somewhat bent rad on the left side. I was planning on getting some new oversized ones over the winter and i happened to find ones on ebay today. They are made by GPI Rad. Left and right radiators, 40% oversized, welded seams, polished, with a colored radiator hose kit for $120 after shipping. I feel like its a great deal, i just hope they fit.

Also, does anyone know where i could get some aftermarket plastic radiator fins that are bigger? I hate the devol metal ones, i wont use them haha.

I actually have been contemplating the same. There are a lot of oversized ones on eBay. Let us know how it turns out! I want to get a set for my yz250f. Problem is I don't think they will work with my rad lowering kit. Also I have concerns on clearance on the header. I'm wondering if the additional volume is gained by vertical dimensions or horizontal. Anyone have any idea? I've been meaning to measure the stock size just haven't had a chance yet.

Do you have problems with overheating? If not I would just get Honda replacements as they are among the cheapest OEM radiators I have seen. I think the one we got for a Crf 450 was $120 some years go. You do want the motor to reach the proper operating temp...

I bought a set of the GPI's off of ebay for my rmz450. They fit fine and seem to be fair quality. For the price, i'd say they are well worth it.

Been using the EBay $120 hose & rad specials on bikes racing the Nationals without issue. You can pay more and they bend just as easy. The hoses seem to be exactly the same as CV4 in every way but the price.

I just put a set on the 2011 RMZ450 and they are nice. $90 total for a set to my door.

I didn't really NEED new ones, but for the price I wanted to have a spare set since I go to a lot of events that are 4-8 hour drives and you never know when you are going to smash one.

Attachments

• IMG_1057.jpg
    IMG_1057.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 428
  • IMG_1058.jpg
    IMG_1058.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 352
I just put a set on the 2011 RMZ450 and they are nice. $90 total for a set to my door.

I didn't really NEED new ones, but for the price I wanted to have a spare set since I go to a lot of events that are 4-8 hour drives and you never know when you are going to smash one.

that thing looks soo clean, are you sure you ride it?

that looks real good. pit did you just use your stock rad fins?? i wasnt sure if they would still fit. depending on if the 40% bigger had to do with the overall thickness of the rad, or if they are longer from top to bottom was the question i had. i still never got around to ordering them, been too busy... dont really ride much right now anyway. ill probably wait until i frame my bike this winter and redo everything all at once.

They are same basic dimensions, just slightly thicker. On the left side radiator you can see in pic I don't have the louver on there. Because of the added thickness I had to modify it slighty, I hadn't done that yet when I took the pics. Other than that, no big deal.

Yes I do Pit, seems every race for me!

Back