Route 62 open at 11 8-18

Both tracks open..... Cant wait till corn comes off so can build big track!

The wife and I drove up and looked the place over last Monday afternoon. I walked around a little and looked the place over, I don't recall seeing two tracks? Looked like 1 track, sort of a tight SX type layout that wrapped back up behind the barn with a little bit of elevation changes and decent flow.

You speak of building a big track, do you have a layout in mind yet that you care to share with us?

I love the idea of having another local central Ohio track and I believe you will get support, but beings you are right in downtown Martinsburg how tollerant are the neighbors gonna be to the noise?

The wife and I drove up and looked the place over last Monday afternoon. I walked around a little and looked the place over, I don't recall seeing two tracks? Looked like 1 track, sort of a tight SX type layout that wrapped back up behind the barn with a little bit of elevation changes and decent flow.

There are two tracks. I have only been there once so far, but I think the one you are referring to is the "small track". Its actually bigger in size, but less big jumps or doubles. The "big track" is on the other side of the dirt road that runs down his property just behind where you were. Not sure how you missed it as it actually should be in sight. Look for the other set of bleachers. You can also youtube route 62 mx and there are like only 5 vids so far, but there is one of the small and big. Big is fun. 80ft table top, and some doubles. Just not that large or any elevation changes. Still a cool place to ride, IMO. I plan to go tonight.

Mike

Back