Is Big Jeff Hillis doing suspension?

LuckyStar64

PR Addict
I was at the "Cabin Thursday night, and saw a van pulling out that said 'Jeff Hillis Suspension" on the side, with a 419 area code. Is he doing suspension now?

I mentioned it to a guy there I knew, and he said he never heard of the guy before, but the van was parked next to him. I asked if there happened to be a really big guy driving it? He said just an average guy was driving it with his kid. Now either it's somebody else, or big 'ol Jeff has lost some weight?

Just wondering who knows anything about this? --L*64

Big Jeff Hillis was there....his kid I beliveve was riding though....BUT I was waiting for that cr125 sitting there to get abused!! Dude used to fly out there on one....I remember i s**t my pants when I saw him hit that old back jump on a 125 years ago!

I see Jeff at the races all the time. He no longer rides but his kid does. Jeff has a motorcycle shop in Ashland.. great guy!! dude was bad fast back in the day

Hmm! He must be alot smaller than he used to be then, cuz the guy parked next to him said that he was an average sized guy? I had no idea he had a shop or anything. Never seen the guy since the late '90's. --L*64

Back