Smith Road 8-22-12 4-dark, bikes only

mastiffmom

PR Addict
Wednesday 8-22-12 will be the normal practice, 4-dark, bikes only. $20.00 per rider for the big track and $10.00 per rider for the peewee track ( peewee track is for beginers and children only, for the safety of our riders no pitbikes). Everyone entering the track must sign a waiver and all riders must wear proper motorcross gear.

Are u guys going to have some Saturday practices again here when summer is done? Or sundays whatever day you were open last year

Any chance of track layout changes this week? Its getting a little boring running the same layout.......

Wow smith rd. Has finally found the ingrediants for a nice track and good soil, and people like hershey just wanna bitch!!!!!!! Keep up the good work it's not going unnoticed.

Pee wee track @ Smith

Hi. Have you expanded your pee wee track since the spring? I know you were working on it. I was just wondering b/c I have 2 pee wee riders. Thanks.

Wow smith rd. Has finally found the ingrediants for a nice track and good soil, and people like hershey just wanna bitch!!!!!!! Keep up the good work it's not going unnoticed.

I have made a few positive comments about how much the prep has come along......the last ingredient is a little change each week like George used to do. Not Bitching just asking !

Go mow some grass or something Salamon! Lol

headed there tonight to check out the new dirt. Vacation starts Friday so I hope they didn't put in that SX section...lol

I think the same track lay out is because of all the new soil they have been putting down. They have the new soil on that section of track, and may or may not change the layout untill more new soil is brought in to hold moisture. This is just my oppinion and not a source from Smith road.

Back