BC 8-25 Only!

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Practice this Saturday Only, We are Racing on Sunday. There will be no open riding on any of the tracks or trails on Sunday!!!

On Saturday we will be running a set order on the big track only. The pitbike track, trails and c track are all open session as usual.

We are starting one hour earlier for the big track ONLY! The other tracks will not be ready at 10am.

Here is the tentative schedule for the Big Track Saturday:

1. A/B Bikes
2. C Bike
3. 85/105/150
4. Big Quad
5. 65/50
6. Mini Quad

15 Min. per session.

Starting early at 10am for the big track sessions.

Round 1 – 10:00-11:30
Round 2 – 11:30-1:00
Prep – 1:00-2:00
Round 3 – 2:00-3:30
Round 4 – 3:30-5:00

Now, if we need to break up each individual group, meaning that I feel there are too many bikes, then we will alter the schedule as we go. In other words, there may be a need for a couple groups of Bike C or Bike A/B. I will will make that call. Pay attention to announcements, and there will be a dry erase board in staging that will be updated, pay attention to it as well.

That doesnt make sense to me, could you explain the practice splits again please? In laymans terms?

That doesnt make sense to me, could you explain the practice splits again please? In laymans terms?

Laymens terms Dave, Laymens. Lets try a little harder. AND before you can knock my electrical work......And I know your baiting me to do it.......I know its not pretty, but it passed inspection and it works, ha ha ha.

Darn it, my spelling is going down hill fast. And I would never tease you about your wonderful electrical installation ! At least not on the main board!

Back