AREA 51's 8th ANNUAL CAN/AM AMATUER INVITATIONAL RACE - AUG.31st - SEPT 2nd

wnyracing

PR Member
2012 CanAm AIR 001.jpg
2012 CanAm AIR 002.jpg

looked like a cool event last year, would like to check it out. anyone planning on going? still never been to the track.

I'm coming and I've conned Zman into it also. He'll be there at the track in the funmover and I'll be at hotel.

Couple questions if you don't mind answering:
1. Are pit bikes allowed? I remember at the LLQ they were not and I was hoofing it all over. I don't have a golf cart.
2. What are year designations for "vintage" races on Saturday? I'd love to bring out my 1991 RM125 for that.

Can't wait!!!!

Pit bikes & Golf Carts are allowed No UTV's.
Vintage Race will be for 1995 and older Bikes. $10 entry goes to the Paul Plewa Foundation.

Thanks Guys!

looked like a cool event last year, would like to check it out. anyone planning on going? still never been to the track.

It's a great track, great dirt and a fun weekend. Toward the top of our to do list. Lots of friends going from NE Ohio. At least 8 families that we know. Heck, I even won the golf cart race last time I was there. Passing on it this time as I don't think the cart will take the beating. Would love an old 70s moped to race though. Check it out if you can.

Pit bikes & Golf Carts are allowed No UTV's.
Vintage Race will be for 1995 and older Bikes. $10 entry goes to the Paul Plewa Foundation.

Thanks Guys!

AWESOME!!!! Add myself and Zman to the Old Bike racing too!
Cool on the pit-bike, I'll bring the 110. I think my knees still hurt from all the walking I did at the Area LLQ in 2011! haha.

I've been to this race. It's a good time with full gates. Not sure if I'll be at it this year but are you guys combining both tracks or is that a different race? I can't remember.

I've been to this race. It's a good time with full gates. Not sure if I'll be at it this year but are you guys combining both tracks or is that a different race? I can't remember.

That would be our XL Race which was in July. This race is actually one of the largest annual races in the New York.

Full Gates for sure :cool:.

The XL race was awesome and this event is as well. We plan to be in attendance and hope we get to race on Sunday this year. See you guys and gals there :)

AWESOME!!!! Add myself and Zman to the Old Bike racing too!
Cool on the pit-bike, I'll bring the 110. I think my knees still hurt from all the walking I did at the Area LLQ in 2011! haha.

Yes, I'm bringing my 83 YZ125 now for sure.....can't wait.

Back