Bubba - Unadilla

John250

PR Founding Father
Thought it was strange to actually see Bubbas name rolling across the screen as I flipped on the TV for Moto 1 from Unidilla. Only to see Bubba lose control and wreck yet again while leading (I still say the fans were too close in that corner and broke his concentration, the promoters should move them back away from the track). He at least got back going and finished 9th in Moto 1. Moto 2, I did not see, but from what I read he wrecked yet again while running 3rd (or battling for the moto win according to the JS7 website). So now Bubba is out for good until the SX season starts. Dislocated finger. Really? There are guys that have seperated or dislocated shoulders and raced the next week. A finger will keep him sidelined. Bubba really should just hang it up and go wake boarding. However much his sponsors are paying (which is a lot) is really not a good spend any longer.

ya dude cant ever stay on the bike , im a js7 fan but its just getting to the point where is he ever gonna stay on 2 wheels ? I also heard while watching that they said his contract for suzuki doesnt actually start until the sx season starts , guess they said it was his choice to run nationals to get used to the bike. Guess ill be turning into a canard fan whenever he comes back ! :)

Tommy Haun and Ratray missed most of the season cuz of broken fingers. I`m a hige Stew fan but can`t help to think that it was never the bike as the problem. It`s all between the ears.

Whats interesting about trackside banners, tires, etc, is that no matter where you put them, and no matter how much havoc they can wreak on racers, the racers will always try to get as close them as possible. Its like a magnet.

Ha ha yup. Remember when Grant`s bike almost rolled 50 feet into that F150 at High Point a few years back. I couldn`t believe the speed those guys were going at Unadilla. WOW!

Tommy Haun and Ratray missed most of the season cuz of broken fingers. I`m a hige Stew fan but can`t help to think that it was never the bike as the problem. It`s all between the ears.

I am a Browns fan and a season ticket holder....I feel your pain watching someone you know can win, just to throw it away every week.

Go Browns still tied for first place!! and last .

BINGO! I definetly believe it is not the bike. He is excited to ride the Suzuki, it is new and fresh, so he looked blazing fast on it. Kind of like when he got on the Yamaha the first time and loved it. Freshness wears off, and then you have to do things like train, ride motos, stay focused on motocross, etc. This is where Bubba is lacking against the likes of a Ryan Dungey or Ryan Villapoto. So new bike, probably the same results.

JS has been the next great thing for what, the last 10-15 years. RV and Dungy never had that billing and had to come out and prove it to themselves and to the fans. JS never had it fairly easy in dominating the 125 class.

If you look back to the point where JS was when RC won his 150th it was easy to say in 5 or 6 years JS will tie and pass the win record of RC. The reality is that Stewart is not even close and will never get there. RV may have as good a shot at it now, if he wants to work that hard for that long.

Personally, I don't think JS has had his heart or his head into it for the past 3-4 years. I think he has been sort of trapped into doing it to support his family. Even, RC has hinted at conversations with JS about who and what he is out there racing for each week. He needs to do what makes him happy RC has said. You can have all the talent and advantages in the world, but if you don't want to do it it really doesn't matter much.

For one im not sure why he would come back at a track like unadilla ....gotta give credit but I would have waited...two was it me or did he look a little on the plump side?

It seems like he's trying too hard at times. Slow down, and maybe he'll do better. He looked like the old JS7 trying to keep up with RC a few times at Unadilla.

Hater's gonna hate. So much ignorance in John's comments it is funny. Pretty much every top rider crashed in one moto this weekend. 25% of the 250 class DNF'd the second moto.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/VQCCEOT2VPM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Racer X has learned that Yoshimura Suzuki's James Stewart suffered a broken finger when he crashed in the second moto at Unadilla. The injury will knock Stewart out of action for the remainder of the season. We'll post more details on this situation when they become available

I did not see the race yet, but watching this clip he looks like he is carrying more speed than Dungey and the other rider. Is it me???

It is a conspiracy....they put those ruts right where they knew JS7 wold go and crash..haters.
JS7 is the fastest, best rider in the world hands down. He is clearly faster and more profesional than Dungey, RV, the goat should give that title to JS7 cause he was just more popular, not faster or smarter racer. Pffffft.

I bet when he crashes out in the second supercross of the season next year everyone will bust on him for crashing, when it CLEArly has nothing to do with him.

He will come out and win a SX.....everyone will say "I told you so", only to crash out of the series by race four.

Hater's gonna hate. So much ignorance in John's comments it is funny. Pretty much every top rider crashed in one moto this weekend. 25% of the 250 class DNF'd the second moto.

Really. What about every other national hes crashed out of. My 13 year old daughter watches the races with me and just laughs. Stewarts down again dad.

Really not a hater.......but not a fan. His head has not been focused on motocross for a few years now. Too many outside distractions. It is a sport that at that level requires a lot of MENTAL toughness and preperation, and I dont believe his mental game is any where near where it needs to be to compete with the top 3 guys.

I did not see the race yet, but watching this clip he looks like he is carrying more speed than Dungey and the other rider. Is it me???

Well, Dungey was ahead of him first off and yes he was carrying more speed......all the way down to the ground!

figured id post this up, this was on his facebook.

"This is where I'm at right now, but I'll post the same pic each week to show my progression. Thanks for all the get well shout outs on twitter."

24qv2ib.jpg

Back