Battle results

Ok, bare with me here. I'm posting the winners of each class, and their designation. if anyone spots a spelling error or any error, please pm me. Thanks.

1. Collegeboy - Levi Kilbarger - South

2. 65cc 7-11 - Hank Hays - Invader

3. Girls 7-15 - Chelsie Kotlar - North

4. 25+ - Willy Browning - South

5. Supermini - Jeremy Hand - North

6. 40+ - Jon Agin - South

7. 40+ Sport - Mike Schaeffer - North

8. Womens - Kaylynn Kotlar - North

9. 2 stroke Bike - Broc Peterson - North

10. Quad Expert - Aaron Slingluff - South

11. 50cc 7-8 Kaden Hogan - South

12. 50cc 4-6 Jacob Brown - South

13. Quad 50cc - Jack Winland - South

13A. Quad 70cc - Parker Roahrig - South

14. 250B - Cody Penwell - South

15. 85cc 12-15 - Adam Alman - North

16. 85cc 7-11 - Ezra Hastings - North

17. Open C - Jake Mckinney - South

18. Quad 30+ - Brian Finckel - South

19. 50cc oil inj. - Braden Morganstein - South

20. Schoolboy - Jeremy Hand - North

21. 30+ - Jeff Gibson - South

22. 30+ Sport - Mike Schaeffer - North

23. Quad B/C - Alec Miller - South

24. Open B - Tyler Thoma - North

25. 250C - Clayton Liston - South

26. Pro Bike - Jeff Gibson - South

So given that, the South won 16-10, with one out of towner taking a class.

Who where some of the big names from ohio in 250B

Don't know their names but 250B had some very skilled racers in that class. Big speed,Big air,Big whips.

My son and I just looked at each other when they came through the first few turns, in complete amazement. You had to be good and fast to race with these boys! And many of them kept that same pace the whole race.

Cody is a great rider wish we could of been there to mix it up with him. Maybe next year North and South should wear diff color vests like LL that would make the fans get into it alittle more lol. I still think a 5 race series would be awsome.

As for Guss Michaels showing as the winner of the 2 stroke class....Didn't Broc Peterson win both 2 stroke motos ?

As for Guss Michaels showing as the winner of the 2 stroke class....Didn't Broc Peterson win both 2 stroke motos ?

Good call Mooch! I went back into look at the finishing results, and guss had a 2-13, broc had a 1-1, how the softeware showed him as the overall winner, i will never figure that out. I will fix it, good catch.

Good call Mooch! I went back into look at the finishing results, and guss had a 2-13, broc had a 1-1, how the softeware showed him as the overall winner, i will never figure that out. I will fix it, good catch.

Actually, Broc's finish in the 2 stroke class is one of few class results I'm totally familiar with.

They live up by Toledo and his dad is a friend from way back and I hung out with them on Sunday...was impressed with his dominance in the 2 stroke class. Not certain how Broc did in the A class...maybe a 3rd?

Besides being impressed with Broc's results at a track he wasn't familiar with, was also impressed with him being a super nice young guy who's ultra humble about his riding skills. I had to take off before his A class moto and as I was leaving and congratulating him on his results, he immediately turned it around by telling me had a good time watching me in the pit bike race Saturday night...here he is, in the middle of being involved with some real racing on Sunday and he's thoughtful enough to mention something about me in a casual/fun pit bike race!

I assume Schaeffer also received the super sandbagger award? How could he know if he was north or south he didn't know he wasn't a sport rider.

Back