Decade Bike

k01

PR Elite
Not much going on here of late so here is an old bike after spending time this evening on a dry, hard grass track. Not ideal conditions but great to get out on the Husky once more. Open bikes are big fun!

360 return.jpg

Thinking last night about upcoming races, my brain says, hey....we haven't heard from KO in a while.

Glad to see you got the Husky back together.
How was it? It's been a while since you've got to ride it.

Will it be on the line at Action Sports GP?

I've learned over the last seventeen years with this bike that I can't guarantee anything but it should be at AS. It's one of my all time favorite bikes when it's running. The last time I raced it was at a Fast Traxx GP eight years ago. Had a blast on it. It's a great GP bike.

Should be better than the old MX and maybe I can get some more use out of my last brand new bike.

It's good for something anyway. Makes the wife lol...

<IFRAME height=360 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_vGOmDmywks?feature=player_detailpage" frameBorder=0 width=640 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

Could be much worse...

Put about three hours on the bike today, doing laps and just playing around doing stuff that I haven't done for a very long time. Don't know how it'll do at the GP's but I'm sure going to enjoy the ride.

The Husky survived a couple of Action Sports GP sessions yesterday but the curse of the Husky struck once again. My history with this bike is one of either the bike having problems or me having problems (mostly the bike) so there have been very few occasions where I've been able to enjoy the Husky at the races. I was me this time. I got up sick yesterday, went racing anyway and discovered I'm too old for that. What should have been fun was a real chore. My head had cleared out enough during the afternoon session to determine that the bike is fine. A few more shock adjustments, some new tires and this should be one comfortable GP cruising machine. And me? Today I believe I know how I would feel the day after a race if I didn't routinely exercise, trying to keep myself in decent shape. Ouch!

And me? Today I believe I know how I would feel the day after a race if I didn't routinely exercise, trying to keep myself in decent shape. Ouch!

Take more Geritol? :)

I know that was mean. I should show more respect to my 50+ class elders. You did still ride well Saturday.

Back