Mx Graphics Poll (true poll)

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
[h=2]MX Graphics Poll[/h]
MX Graphics is starting to get more known throughout the area and we just wanted to start a poll to see what we could do to improve MX Graphics to make it easier for the customer.

• Create an online shopping cart so customers can purchase right from the website
  • Create a new layout for the website
  • Have some more semi-custom graphics designed
  • Other

We would appreciate any feedback you have to offer.
Thank you​

Thanks for that! I couldnt figure out how to do it the right way the first time and by the time I did I already had it posted.

I personally like when you can see what you get before you buy it. Be it a free proof or a feature on the website to where you can see exactly what's happening when you choose your accent colors, pinstripes...

I personally like when you can see what you get before you buy it. Be it a free proof or a feature on the website to where you can see exactly what's happening when you choose your accent colors, pinstripes...

We do send a free proof to anyone that orders graphics. That way you will always see how the final product will look before it is printed out.

That's cool that you guys are close and support the forum. I think the biggest thing for me is price - I always use bikegraphix.com because they have cheap $29 backgrounds and are good quality. Since backgrounds and graphics wear pretty quickly, there's no sense in spending a ton of money on them.

Aside from that, I would think it would help conversion to have example images (from your gallery page) on each of the applicable product pages. I don't think it would do a bunch of good to have an online cart if the users can't see exactly what they're getting.

That's cool that you guys are close and support the forum. I think the biggest thing for me is price - I always use bikegraphix.com because they have cheap $29 backgrounds and are good quality. Since backgrounds and graphics wear pretty quickly, there's no sense in spending a ton of money on them.

Aside from that, I would think it would help conversion to have example images (from your gallery page) on each of the applicable product pages. I don't think it would do a bunch of good to have an online cart if the users can't see exactly what they're getting.

$30 is a really cheap price for a set of backgrounds. Im not sure how they would make money on them at that price.

We do have examples under each bike model for the different kits. The onlym thing it doesnt do is show you the colors change when you select new ones. However we do send a proof of how the printed graphics will look so you can make changes if needed.

I got a proof from MX Graphics before I ordered, made a few changes and got just what I wanted. I think their custom full bike kit price is very reasonable compared to most. Quality seems to be very good too, since they've switched to a different material.

I got a proof from MX Graphics before I ordered, made a few changes and got just what I wanted. I think their custom full bike kit price is very reasonable compared to most. Quality seems to be very good too, since they've switched to a different material.

Thanks Jeff, Were happy to hear that the new material is working great for you. We would love to see how they look on the restyled plastic!

Back