Trophy supplies for sale!

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
I got a bunch of old school trophies and supplies to build them. They have been in the trailer since 2007. I even have a few pieces for 6' trophies. Bunch of stuff. Bring a pickup truck or trailer and make offer. Tons of stuff. It's occupying a 3' by 10' space right now. It's going in the dumpster September 30.

Jeremy,

If no one wants the stuff, I'll take it. I build my kid's hockey teams each individual trophies out of old MX trophies each year since I have no real use for them and they collect dust only. But, I'm running out after 10 years of coaching and giving away tons of old trophies to kids who don't get stuff like that these days...... they appreciate them more than I ever did and probably won't get another trophy like those old school ones anywhere else......

Robin

Jeremy,

If no one wants the stuff, I'll take it. I build my kid's hockey teams each individual trophies out of old MX trophies each year since I have no real use for them and they collect dust only. But, I'm running out after 10 years of coaching and giving away tons of old trophies to kids who don't get stuff like that these days...... they appreciate them more than I ever did and probably won't get another trophy like those old school ones anywhere else......

Robin

Jason Rogers called first. If he passes on it, then its yours Robin.

No problem Jeremy, if Jason will use it for trophies for Malvern, then they are going to a good home there too...... just let me know if he passes.

JO, the special olympics would always take that kind of stuff. They came right to my house and picked up a ton of trophies. They said they just put new tops on them and badges. More than greatful to come take them off my hands.

If anyone needs trophies or awards for any kind of event let me know. Our family business, B&B Trophy and awards in Brunswick, has been running strong for 35 years. We would love to help out anyone in the motocross family. Contact Info: 330-225-6193, bbtrophy@aol.com
Thanks.

Back