TV Land 2 Day CRA MX race Sat Sept 8th and 9th

trevor145

PR Addict
TV Land 2 Day CRA MX Race
September 8th and 9th
(2 separate race days)
Saturday Practice at 10am & Racing at 12noon
Sunday Practice at 9am & Racing at 11am
$10 entry per day. $25 first class, $20 additional.
Camping welcome. Saturday evening entertainment!!!
Come enjoy a great weekend of racing!!! We may only have a few left...
http://trevorvines.com/9870/

Come on out and join us in the Three Wheeler Class on both days as this is part of the CRA Three Wheeler Series!

Under what conditions do you cancel, and how far in advance do you make that call, and where is it made available? Sunday look super, but Saturday could be iffy.

Race is rain or shine! The track is leveled off and packed down hard. It needs a little water so it could be perfect tomorrow as the storms seem to be breaking up some.
I updated my answering machine earlier today Dan, Thanks!
Practice is 10 and Racing at noon on Saturday. 9 and 11 on Sunday. It's gonna be a sweet weekend for racing!!!
If I can, I'll try to update in the morning. No promise on that though... Busy weekend.

We are on a 2 hour hold today because of the rain. It looks like things are going to clear up this afternoon so we are going to let the water run off of the sealed up track and hopefully the conditions will be better later today. Sunday looks like things could be perfect!
So Saturday practice will start at 12 noon. Thanks for your patience.

Thanks to TV Land crew for an outstanding day of racing. Track conditions were great which lead to lots of great racing.

Thanks to TV Land crew for an outstanding day of racing. Track conditions were great which lead to lots of great racing.

X2 !!!

I have never been so impressed with track prep in my life! How you can have a track weather several hours of monsoon, and then just disk it, and and have a fairly dry track for practice defies the laws of nature. The way that track was prepacked before the rains, and the way it is setup to drain is pure genius. Weather was beautiful, and track conditions were nothing short of amazing. Thanks Trevor and crew!

Trevor, what a fantastic job on the track this past week end,the track was great. nice lines no dust, and with all the rain you out did the laws of mother nature, again hats off to you Trevor

Back