A Different View CAN AM AREA 51 RACE WEEKEND Video Perspective

fmxpaul

PR Addict
This is the way it looked and felt for me. At this stage in the game, it is a GIFT, a privelidge and a downright JOY to even be on a bike and be able to associate with people like this. Yeah, I'm not getting any faster nowadays but I sure think this past weekend is "what dreams are made of".

It couldn't have been any better. (well, a WIN woulda been nice but yeah, yeah yeah...)

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vkyHapiwvGU?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Very nice paul!!! gives the feel of being there..

A little creepy you watching Dave sleep. ha ha

He needed a nap after his second moto... I laughed and he bailed on his last moto, he looked heat fatiqued. He did good, glad to see him back. I simply slowed down to save energy. Yeah- I loved the entire weekend and cannot wait to go racing again!

WOW! Awesome vid! Thanks for taking the time to put that together. I can't wait to go back!

Great vid Paul!…..
Cool to see the track from the fence. I want to ride it!
How is the drive? Tolls? Hotels close ?

Well thank you very much! These days, I enjoy video editing almost as much as riding. ALMOST.... Yeah- the drives about 4hrs, goes by quick. There is an econolodge like 10 minutes or less from the track and there are nicer places around too. We ate at this place called Tolly's it's like a steak and chicken family joint you'd find in PA... Overall, the experience gets a "8.5-9.5" outta 10 and I think with fuel and everything I might have done from Friday arrival to Sunday night back home about $375-400 TOTAL, (race fees two classes & everything) pulled a 12' enclosed trailer with a Hemi V-8 and I drank beer Plenty and bought trinkets for the family.... I think Tolls were less than 10 bucks-- What a great event.

Paul u get a bike?....and let's get everyone at one spot one day soon....beans again dirt world??

Paul, what an awesome video!! I appologize for not getting my footage (including my down hill crash) over to you to use.. None the less again awesome video and what a great time

Paul, what an awesome video!! I appologize for not getting my footage (including my down hill crash) over to you to use.. None the less again awesome video and what a great time

No problem, we can always get more footage on the next round. I can't wait- how's your shoulder doing?

I sure wish i had these to rock at the can/am! Probably the sickest goggles ive seen! Btw that kid falling at like 2:35 nuubbee!

photo (1).jpg

Back