Malvern 9/5/12

dmx153

PR Founding Father
I have got to hand it to Jason Rogers for an excellent track last night. I have been riding at Malvern
for roughly 25 years and last night was by far the best the track has ever been. He brought in dirt
and sand and used a ratio rite to create the perfect mixture. Dare I say it, but I felt like I was
riding at Briarcliff last night. Multiple ruts in every corner that got deep, very deep. The track
prep was amazing, thanks Jason....keep up the great work!

When talking with Jason last week, he said his mission is to improve the surface of the track by adding material.
Sounds like he’s already working things up. I’ve got to make it out there soon and check it out.

When talking with Jason last week, he said his mission is to improve the surface of the track by adding material.
Sounds like he’s already working things up. I’ve got to make it out there soon and check it out.

Come on up Saturday Sharc!

I’m thinking about Saturday..
Would have to be early though because I’ve got commitments in the afternoon.
Are you going Chuck?

We're trying to get up there before winter. We're going to check the radar Sat morning and make the call.

Thanks for all the positive feedback guys. What everybody thinks of malvern means ALOT to me and you are all the reason I keep trying to improve. Thanks again, Jason

jason i so wish u and zack could of made the trip to new york to 51. from my stand point zack would of done pretty well. as would of you to. try to work your schedule around this event next year. you will love it. fry 378

Back