DATE CHANGE!!! Red's Ride Day

faithlove617

PR Addict
Due to weather I am changing the ride from Saturday to Sunday. Most everything that was planned is still happening. Will post updates continuously. PLEASE INFORM ANYONE YOU KNOW WHO WAS THINKING OF OR IS COMING!!! I believe this is the best choice for the event as a whole. I have changed my plans to make this happen, I am sorry to make any trouble for you, I hope you will strongly consider the choice to still come. Weather is showing 71 and mostly sunny Sunday!!! BBBBRRRRAAAAAPPPP!!!!!!!

Gates Open at 8:30 am, Practice starts at 10 am.

If this upset anyone, you can come buy eggs to throw at me:)

Thank You Everyone!!!

If anyone throws eggs at you I will bring eggs and throw them back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol Good luck hope you have a great day.

Quads are allowed...it is a family motocross event. Practice will be split into groups. I have no idea what to expect, but the Malvern Crew will be hard at work and making the best of it.

Anyone wanting to camp saturday night is ok. Please don't burn the firewood i bought for sunday,

Thats awesome micheal.

Man, what a busy day and tomorrow will be too. Everything is pretty much, except for kids face painting...no one lined up for that yet and most importantly as of right now no ambulance will be on sight. I am still working on finding one. They couldn't produce people to schedule for sunday. No practice at a motocross track has an ambulance on hand, but I am trying to line one up. in the event of an injury, they are about 15 minutes away and there phone number is stored on my phone. We will have flaggers in place and will also be calling upon people to help flag through out the day.

All is looking good though.

oh yeah, practice goes till atleast 6. With a 200 or so rider turnout and a smooth day, everyone should get about an hour of track time total.

Was down at the track today. Track is all packed and some spots cut to drain. The track needs water right now. Hope you all consider coming out to support Clint, Josh, and Joc. It is ok for anyone to camp saturday night. We will do the best we can to prepare the track for a good day of riding. The Malvern Crew is in full swing. Thank you everyone.

I just got down to the track and we are set for some prime riding conditions for tomorrow. I think we will have to do some watering in morning but as long as we don't get rain tomorrow I am predicting perfect track conditions. Jason

Keep an eye on that dirt for us Jason. Lets hope the rain holds off.
Looking forward to seeing Joc and hitting Malvern again for the first time in over 20 years!

These were taken about 5:30, gonna be sweet. I even have a bike to ride. BBBRRRRAAAAAPPPP!!!!! See ya in the morning. Weather is looking sweet!

Attachments

• vern 1.jpg
    vern 1.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 175
  • vern 2.jpg
    vern 2.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 165
  • vern 3.jpg
    vern 3.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 151
  • vern 4.jpg
    vern 4.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 167
  • vern 5.jpg
    vern 5.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 141
  • vern 6.jpg
    vern 6.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 158
I would call the day a success! Some killer riding and good company with a lot of riders. No pressure makes events like that have a different vibe. Lots of fast dudes (ie. Shane Durham) makin the track look butter smooth when it was actually rough and rutted similar to the cliff. Cool to see Reddick showing Clint support by showing up too as he is one of the few who can directly relate to the circumstances. Couple of good but emotional speeches from Jarret about everyone including his bro, Wilmo for Joc, and Clint. Hopefully they seen the day as a success as well!

Great event. Jarret and the entire Malvern crew and everyone who helped with everything, thanks! Had a blast.

Just got home and the eggs are all cleaned off, hahahaha. The day was a SUCCESS!!! I am going to post a full report on here in the next few days after I get al the post event work done...At this point all i can say to everyone is THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

I had a great time at Malvern today!
The Track flows well.
It stayed moist all day and certain sections could / would change from lap to lap.
The sand is fun!
The ruts and berms were very challenging.
Plenty of fast guys ….plenty.
The food was good, the folks friendly and the facility very nice.
Thanks for a very fun ride day!

Back