BC Oakley Dealer Ride by Monster Energy 9-22

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
We are having an Oakley Dealer Ride on Saturday September 22nd. Monster Energy day as well. Free Monster at the 2 huge inflatable cans. Open to everyone from 1pm to 6pm. Rolling O Lab will be out! You gotta check this rig, its awesome. Just $10 per rider.

Well back to moto! I think i might actually ride Saturday, if we get this whole weather thing straightened out! Havent rode since the end of July, squirrel alert......$10 rides Saturday from 1-5pm.

I've got my secretary checking my hectic schedule, to see if I'm available. Do you permit super badass pimped out golf-carts out thar at your 'Cliff ? - He asked, rather contentiously, sputtering randomly in an obscure southwestern Malaysian brogue, that many hadn't heard since the Hodaka tribe came down from the Stalagtites in the 16th century war-of-syllables.

I've got my secretary checking my hectic schedule, to see if I'm available. Do you permit super badass pimped out golf-carts out thar at your 'Cliff ? - He asked, rather contentiously, sputtering randomly in an obscure southwestern Malaysian brogue, that many hadn't heard since the Hodaka tribe came down from the Stalagtites in the 16th century war-of-syllables.

Sorry no golf carts permitted, gotta keep the neighbors happy.

10 bucks to ride , free monster , great track , little rain today , cool temps , damn if that dont make u want to ride i dont know what will.

Well back to moto! I think i might actually ride Saturday, if we get this whole weather thing straightened out! Havent rode since the end of July, squirrel alert......$10 rides Saturday from 1-5pm.

Are you open from just 1pm-5pm or is that just to get the discount. Thanks

Whats up with the late start...bummer.
Was hoping to ride early also... B-day party in afternoon...

C' on man.

DAMN IT , just looked at radar , might have to change to paddle tire ,lots of rain coming through

PEEEERRRRFFFFFECT CLIFFFF!!!@!!

We only got about a 10th of an inch!! Everything is damp. Tracks will be excellent today! My tires didnt even get muddy drive down and back, we could get the mack around no problem, if we wanted to. GAME ON!

Back