Buckeye Hills MX 9/15 & 9/16

We're headed down Saturday morning Sharc. It used to be one of my favorite tracks in Ohio when it was public. It's sort of like a mini Area 330 with the lakes and scenery and elevation. Sort of has a COCR feel too. The 170 is no joke. I used to watch Bowers fly about 165 of it with his helmet on the front fender. You can step it out as much as your courage will let you.

Come half-way down Friday night and we can talk about it over some steaks. Plenty of spare bedrooms and couches here. Or I can give you a full report Sat evening.

See ya Sunday. Hope track prep will live up to the high standards to which you are accustomed. They layout is big fun. I'll be breaking in a new-to-me bike, always a fun time!

Is the RM going to be buzzing around Buckeye?
I too hope they take the track prep seriously..... quite a few folks will be hoping the prep is good.

Yes, the RM will be there. Not sure if it will be "buzzing". Might be pinging, might be blubbering, at least at first. I'll have the jetting sorted by noon, then we'll see how it goes. I'd imagine it will handle better than the 500...

Back