big props to the reds ride day

fryracing378

PR Member
just
wanna say what a great job everyone did for the reds ride day. the track was sweet. the food was good. and thanks for a great day. jason the track is awesome best i have seen it in 20 years. great job. and a huge woo wooo for ryan reddic that boy has heart the size of texas. that track was knarly and he rode . not only rode was fast at it. way to go ryan you are a huge inspiration to the motocross family. thanks to all that put the work into making this happen. oh and you to jerrett good job

Awesome day! Dirt looked fantastic. Ryan looked fantastic! Lotsa cool swag! If you bought a raffle ticket you were almost guaranteed something.

Very fun ride day. Wishing the best for Clint and a sad farewell to Jocko. Wilmo had everyone teared up with his speech.

Track had some deep gnarly ruts everywhere. That dirt is really shaping into something spectacular!

And sharc was ridin something shiny, fat, yellow, and oinked. Pit what have you done to him?!??

Just got home and the eggs are all cleaned off, hahahaha. The day was a SUCCESS!!! I am going to post a full report on here in the next few days after I get al the post event work done...At this point all i can say to everyone is THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

Can't help but weigh in on this one. It's clear that Jarrett, Jason, and the sponsers and volunteers put bunch of work into making this happen. My wife and daughters came along, we tried a little bit of everything with the activites, the food was excellent, oh and the track was great too. Most importantly we were given the opportunity to come out and support the needs of of our fellow riders and too send Joc off in style (I think I bought my second pair of boots off Joc at his year end sale in 1981). I hope it was a good day for Clint. I pray that the money that got raised gives him some real relief with at least some of the expenses and remodeling costs. Big thanks to Jarret for coming up withn this and seeing it through and to everyone else who had a part in making it the success it was.
Jay

Thanks for the compliments on the track. It was a little softer than I like, appeartly to much rain Saturday. We want the ruts but that was a little extreme. I don't want to take any of the credit for the event itself. I took care of track prep with the help of my regular crew but other than that Jarrett did all the work and a ton of work it was!! This was his event, I just rented him the facility. Thanks to everybody, Jason Rogers

Back