Action Sports Round 6 Saturday, September 15th!

ActionSports

PR Addict
Round 6 of the Action Sports GP Championship Series will take place this Saturday, September 15th. The weather is looking great all week leading up to the event. Track conditions will be primo as always. If you haven't made it out to the Moto Park this year, now is a perfect time to come down for a fun day of racing.

For more info head to www.ActionSportsRacing.com to check out race times, and take an onboard lap of the GP track as well as the MX track.

For the latest racing news you can join our mailing list, Like us at Facebook.com/ActionSportsRacing, and Follow us on Twitter @ActionSportsMX.

See you at the races!!!

One of these races a month just doesn't seem like enough and the racing season is too short!

Hope to see lots of the pitracer posse there Saturday, looks like another perfect race day at Action Sports.

Kind of a light turn out overall, but we did manage 12 racers on the line in 40+. And even seen a few in for 50+.

I was real pleased with my own riding, but the top two guys in 40+ smoked us, by 1 full lap. Some good riders there!

The change in running course backwards was quite a fun surprise. Of course I went the wrong direction coming off the line. I tried listening to the PA system but as soon as somebody fired up their bike, washed out!

Had a blast, and once again Hats off to Action Sports for putting on another fun race.

ahhhh. Interesting.
I had previously printed off their schedule some time back and it didn't show a October date.

I've always got the itch to race. It mostly comes down to if my bikes are ready and if I decide to not work that weekend.

Hey Guys, I was the old fat guy on the WR in the 50+. I timed in about 4 riders behind you all. That was my first race of the year and I had a BLAST!! I'm already thinking about next year.

Hey Guys, I was the old fat guy on the WR in the 50+. I timed in about 4 riders behind you all. That was my first race of the year and I had a BLAST!! I'm already thinking about next year.

Cool! But there's plenty of this year remaining at the races. Fall is an excellent for old guy racing with the cool weather but after seeing your avatar, the heat may not be a problem for you.

Hey guys if any of you were wondering about our October race, everything on our website has been fixed. We will be having a race on October 13th and we hope everyone can make it out. Last weekend was another great weekend of racing with a great turnout as always.

LOL Guys complain about wearing chest protectors in the heat. Try wearing body armor and 70 lbs. of kit in 120 degrees. I ran a few GP's last year at Wildwood lake and Fastrax. That poor 250 I ran, I almost felt sorry for it. Might have to go to a 300 2 stroker.

Back