sandusky valley sept 16

tank166

PR Addict
This sunday is a motocross race at sandusky valley. Practice at 9 am and free camping the night before. As usual pro classes are 200% payback and cash payback in vet classes. We run plenty of vet classes which include 25+, 30+, 40+, 45+, 50+, 60+, and we have a 2-stroke class for all you diehards. www.sanduskyvalleyriders.com

i do miss that track! anyone heading out there? would be nice for something different. curious as to what kind of turn out they get though.

i do miss that track! anyone heading out there? would be nice for something different. curious as to what kind of turn out they get though.

Scottie will be there, fun time no matter how many riders. Kinda hope they disc alittle deeper to get some good ruts going

Wow. I was just scrounging for a race this weekend like a crackhead... Guess what I might have found my race....

There were a handfull of members riding tonight. Track was pretty fun. I'm thinking I'll race a couple classes this weekend! There's also a "benefit" line-up of events...like 50/50, raffles and other deals.
316789_4084315599087_139148230_n.jpg

I just looked at a helmet cam video from the beginning of the season... That track is nothing like it used to be. I'm still looking for a race this weekend.

paul i think im going to head down to big game. they had good dirt, and from the looks of it changed things up a bit, and have a gate now lol. (never used to back when the last time i was there)

Back