Malvern Mx Racing Saturday Sept.15-2012

MalvernMX

PR Addict
Malvern Mx is racing this Saturday Sept.15th. We hope to see you all there.
Gates Open at 100PM
Sign-Up is at 230PM
Practice is at 330Pm
Racing starts at 500PM

Compliments to Jason and the entire Malvern MX staff for a great night of racing! Track was beautiful, event flow was fast, track prep quick and well done, announcing a little on the shaky side LOL just kidding! Always a friendly atmosphere from ALL your staff! Thanks, Matt, Jess and Jack. One other thing, I always look forward to the playing of the national anthem at your place, Old Glory so high in the fall sky flying straight out with the late season clouds in the horizon, no better version of the song out there! were there too many commas in that run-on? Never was good at that stuff.

it was a good night, your right the program went smooth. I agree with announcing, I got pulled away a bunch last night as was feeling a little exhausted. I apologize, hopefully I will be re-energized for the next race. Always good seeing you guys out there!

I was really just yanking' yer chain! Did a great job as usual! I would like to hear more about this little riding lesson you give last week since Gavin couldn't make it. Ya know, the proper dismount in a rutty section of track. :)

Well i had some big shoes to fill with Gavin not being there. It was the first lap out for me... I was going into the turn just before the step-down in front of the start straight. Ya know, elbows up, looking ahead, hips unlocked in the attack position, was just reaching the apex of the turn and thought that people should know how to properly put the front tire in the wrong rut you were aiming for while off-setting proper balance to hooking the front tire and dismounting the rider to a sling-shot over the bars while almost completely horizontal to the track and never once letting go of the handlebars even to re-mount and then forget to shift down and stall the bike. Then I look up and see the person who let me ride their bike waving the flag and laughing at me. All on the my first lap...It was alot of fun. This will all be in the full report I will hopefully have finished tomorrow night. My apologies for being late with the report.

for what it's worth, agree on the great night of racing! track was alot of fun and in great shape. great job on all fronts. will miss Saturday nights at Malvern once the flakes begin to fly (which in NE Ohio could be just a few weeks away)!

Back