Has anyone seen this before? "RiderPlanet-usa.com"? Accurate?

fmxpaul

PR Addict
It seems like the info is up to date but some of these places I've never heard of, in our reigion.

Who runs it? If it's accurate- someone is constantly "on it" to keep it updated.

Most sites like this for Skateparks have crap on them that have been closed for years. Anyone seen or know about this site?

http://www.riderplanet-usa.com/

Other than it saying Scenic Highlands is open, I didn't see too many other problems. Unless Tim reopened it and didn't tell anybody!

I think much of the stuff on there was copied out of the Track Guide on here before we changed to the new format!

I can say one thing -- keeping stuff up to date is near impossible. On here since the new site tracks can enter their own info on the Track Guide. Most don't though, oh well.

It seems like the info is up to date but some of these places I've never heard of, in our reigion.

Most of the places listed that I've never heard of are around the southern edge of Ohio, so they're pretty far away for a lot of the Pitracer crowd. It's very convenient to have a map view like that though.

HA! Yes- Thanks Fox photo for the AWESOME pictures and I did send a pic to that site (I couldn't find or was too lazy to look) for an actual picture from B'burg last season, so I sent a generic "turn" pic and lo and behold, they put that s**t up in like a few hours. SO... I need to get everyones accurate track info (if available) and I will email them a link to this post- they can update Ohio and at least we know that they are paying attention to submitted data. Much like Wikipedia, we just have to be careful who gives us the info.

Back