Logan Gable - Apple Cabin

Michael

PR Addict
If anyone hears anything about Logan, I'm curious. He bit it hard after the rollers at Apple tonight. He definitely had a bad concussion, and was out of it for at least half an hour. I heard he may just have the concussion, and no broken bones.

Most recent news is no spine damage they will do another cat scan this morning he is in critical but stable condition.

I have an update on Logan. He possibly has a ruptured liver, and worse bleeding around the brain.

Sucks for sure when a night of riding dirt bikes turns into something this serious. I love riding bikes more than anything myself, but man--- there have been alotta serious injuries lately. I hope everything turns out OK for this kid. --L*64

they woke him up today for a few minutes, ask him some questions and he responded so it's looking promising. more will be know tomorrow or Tuesday. Thanks everyone for asking, i will try and update on his condition.

The way it sounds, he is doing much better than my brother was at this point. My brother was in a induced coma for almost 18 days I think. The fact they are waking this boy up only several days after the injury, even for a short period, is great news. Hopefully he will pull through this with a complete recovery. And thank you everyone who signed the card for him at Malvern saturday.

update... Logan walked a few steps today with the nurses, also talked a little bit. so today was a good day.

Friday evening, Logan Gable was transferred out of ICU at Akron City to a rehab facility in Cuyahoga Falls. Now it's time for Logan to show the therapists what he's got in him! When admitting Logan, the nurse said to me, "Today Logan is one day closer to coming home".

Thanks for the update.
Another stepping stone to hopefully a full recovery.

GO Logan !!! We are all pullin for you !!!

Back