Apple Cabin Pictures Yesterday

2 people that i know of, if you're on facebook look them up . 330 photography and privateer-productions (mike vizer)

I get that FB is everyone's life and all...but if you ride moto or doing anything related to moto and then only post it on FB and not Pitracer you should be ashamed of yourself lol. support Pitracer for god sakes..not just FB.

uploading 200+ photos to pitracer would not be a realistic thing to do lol. facebook, few clicks walk away done. plus tagging people is cool

get on facebook and stop hating. lol

FB is well....FB. I'm not a fan personally. There is a million ways to share photos....all the other photographers post links!

uploading 200+ photos to pitracer would not be a realistic thing to do lol. facebook, few clicks walk away done. plus tagging people is cool

get on facebook and stop hating. lol

You can batch upload to PitRacer. I've uploaded hundreds of pics to the galleries on here without problem. People can comment on them, link them to posts, all sorts of fun stuff.

The best part is that PR is usually not blocked by corporate proxy servers like FB.

Thanks for taking pics BTW. I can see them now that I came home from work!

You can batch upload to PitRacer. I've uploaded hundreds of pics to the galleries on here without problem. People can comment on them, link them to posts, all sorts of fun stuff.

The best part is that PR is usually not blocked by corporate proxy servers like FB.

Thanks for taking pics BTW. I can see them now that I came home from work!

My bad, wasn't aware!

Back