BC STAMPEDE Results ( Unofficial)

RupertX

PR Elite
1. Brian " The GONZ" Gonser; 2. Jeff " Gibby" Gibson ; 3. The Ted Fox

Us motocrossers NEED to mark this event on our calendars next year - what a tremendous event.

015.jpg020.jpg095.jpg110.jpg144.jpg145.jpg197.jpg199.jpg063.jpg018.jpg

I really wanted to do it. Ggrrrrr.

How many entrants ?

We had just about 100 registered, roughly 78 ran. Results here: http://www.premierraces.com/ViewResults.asp?resultsID=1196

I think it went very well. Course was tough. The womens overall winner told me that she has done a dozen of them, she also runs halfs and 5k, and does very well at those too. She thought it was the best course that she had ran yet. It had good flow, imagine that???

We made some very good frinds in the running world yesterday that will help us spread the word. It will grow, I think we will see 500 next time.

My highlight of the day was seeing Chris Whitcraft not just walk it, but he ran it. Check out his time, he smoked me.

1. Brian " The GONZ" Gonser; 2. Jeff " Gibby" Gibson ; 3. The Ted Fox

Us motocrossers NEED to mark this event on our calendars next year - what a tremendous event.

Moto showed up, moto guys took the top three overall. I count Ted as a moto guy, he can ride pitbike, and his last name is Fox, he counts!

Last I recall Whitcraft had a serious injury....is this the same Whitcraft? If so that's great to hear!

Last I recall Whitcraft had a serious injury....is this the same Whitcraft? If so that's great to hear!

Yes the same Chris Whitcraft that was temporarily paralyzed in serious crash at an arenacross race in 2009. He just came back from some sort of crazy out west adventure too, rock climbing, ziplining, etc. He said his only thing now that he battles is that his ribcage cant expand so he gotta watch getting too winded, because his lungs cant get big, they're restricted. Chris is hardcore.

Really bummed I did not make it, I tried to get wife to commit but it was a no go. No instead we had her family come visit us... Dang it! I even tried to sell her step dad on how he should commit to going letting him know there was a huge beer party going on... No go :( Nope I sat home all day Saturday thinking of how much fun I was missing out on. Then today I've had to listen to Gonz rub it in

Yeah, it was fun, but not thinking I'm going to do that again until the next Stampede. My left knee is angry with me. Well, its anger is starting to subside now. Yeah, that and I am going to get a bike and do more of something that would be considered an "activity" throughout the summer. I know, silly threats I give...we'll see. Thanks JO. ;)

Back