NEMX New Website and Prices...

NikkiNEMX

PR Addict
We have made some changes with the website for the new season....this season we have new hours during the week along with no quads on saturday (quads only thursdays). We decided to keep the saturday hours the same for bikes which opens up the morning from 10am-2pm for 4-hour rentals which will be really nice for people with younger kids who do not want to stay for a night rental. So for saturdays we will now have 2 spots open for 4-hour rentals from 10am-2pm and 7pm-11pm. Also, check out our prices...it is still $25.00 per rider and NO MEMBERSHIP...our rental prices are cheaper and the unlimited pass for the season is $100.00 cheaper.
My brother Tom Ahola has been redoing the track for the new season and will post pics soon. We will be open towards the end of October and only be open weekends (saturday & sunday) until we start the full regular winter schedule. Opening date and pics will be coming soon.

REGULAR WINTER SCHEDULE:
Monday: Closed except for rentals
Tuesday: Closed except for rentals
Wednesday: Open 4pm-9pm Bikes Only (rentals available before & after practice)
Thursday: Open 4pm-9pm Bikes & Quads (rentals available before & after practice)
Friday: Open 4pm-9pm Bikes Only (rentals available before & after practice)
Saturday: Open 3pm-7pm Bikes Only (rentals available before & after practice)
Sunday: Open 10am-4pm Bikes Only (rentals available before & after practice)

Practice is still only $25.00 per rider. No membership!!

RENTALS:
1 HOUR: $150.00 UP TO 8 RIDERS, $20.00 EACH ADDITIONAL PERSON
2 HOUR: $250.00 UP TO 8 RIDERS, $25.00 EACH ADDITIONAL PERSON
3 HOUR: $350.00 UP TO 12 RIDERS, $30.00 EACH ADDITIONAL PERSON
4 HOUR: $450.00 UP TO 12 RIDERS, $40.00 EACH ADDITIONAL PERSON
A non-refundable down payment of $250.00 is required to secure your 3 & 4 HOUR rental dates.

Family Unlimited Practice Rates:
$500.00 Seasonal Membership & Unlimited Practice for One Family Member for the season. For other immediate family members, under the age of 18 (excluding spouse) can be added to the family membership for just $100.00 per family member.

www.nemx.webpointusa.com

Thank you and see you soon!!
Nikki :)

Saturday Am rental is awesome. I'll bet those book up super fast.

Youre definitely right on families not wanting to stay late! Great job on catering to the rider community "wants."

OPENING DAY will be saturday October 27, 2012 3pm-7pm bikes only and sunday October 28, 2012 10am-4pm bikes only. We will be open only saturdays and sundays until full schedule starts wednesday November 14, 2012.
Remember there are no longer quad practices on saturdays it will be thursdays only.

CLOSED: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve & Christmas Day, & New Years Day (except for rentals New Years Day)
New Years Eve (monday) December 31, 2012 10am-4pm will be set aside for the Annual Barefoot New Years Day Kids Bash (rentals will be available after 4pm)

I took pics of the track today the best I could...of course pics do it no justice...check them out on our website at www.nemx.webpointusa.com in the photo album. Go Pro video will be done by my brother Tom soon.

Thanks,
Nikki

Don't forget this coming saturday Oct. 27 is our opening day. Check out our website for new times and prices along with a video of our track. We will do another video soon since the track needs a little tweak here and there.

No, sorry to say that the outdoor track is in shambles. No one rode on it during the summer so weeds have taken over and part of it flooded a bit from blocked drainage. Maybe in the spring when we are still open and the weeds are down ill try to get it in shape weather permitting.

Back