Just hard to believe

#23_Racing

PR Addict
Just a week after getting his cast off his left wrist he hits a tire today at SVR that threw him into a tree breaking his right arm. Scottie was so pumped to be racing again after being off but thats the sport. From what I hear the flagger just stood there looking and never put the yellow flag out and another rider running 3rd I believe smokes Scotties bike, just glad that didnt turn out bad and that rider made it thru ok. Oh well it could of been worse I am thankful its just a broken arm, wish he looked at it that way.

Sorry to hear that....But is a week after cast off a good idea to race....don't ya have to build up strengh up in the wrist first...Don't know what the first injury was....but heal up!

He is 16 and ya a week is kinda early but he is a racer and he said he was ready. His 1st injury was a broken left wrist today is a broken right arm.

Sorry to hear, he was looking good out front of the b class. Where did he go down?

In the sweeper just after the roadside. Im not sure who was down there but he said he couldnt get out of the thorn bush because it was around his neck and of corse the pain of a broken arm and no one would help him it took him 2 laps to get out and back on his bike to beable to get help. This is why flaggers need to be told what to do and not just handed a flag and say go flag.

Back