Flat track bike

Lotts24

PR Elite
I officially have my own flat track bike, no more sharing. 250 are hard to find done up let alone a Ktm. A friend of ours found an 07 and when I called the lady they were located in Arkansas. Allan and I left sat. at 10:30 am and got home Sunday at 8:30 am. The people met us in Memphis which saved us 4 hours of travel time. I got to ride it yesterday and I really like it. The jetting was way off but got that somewhat worked out. Any wait for my first race on it say night.

A question for other flat trackers. The bike has a mega Bomb header and it keeps burning my boot. Is there anything I can put on either to help with this.

i-hFf4wLF.jpg

Thanks Rich :)

Cosmetically he needs a little attention. However the wheels, hubs, spokes, tires, suspension and top end only have 6 rides on it. We are going to put new oil pumps in as KTM originally put plastic pumps in these. I will be running it like this for now but really like it. It may be a little soft for me, but we can work the bugs out as we go. This is all new to us and we are having a blast with it. I need some leathers so we can try out a 1/2 mile. Thanks to Jud Linder as he helped us get started. He made it easy for us to get the first bike converted.

Kelly, go old school. Leathers

DSC8093-L.jpg

Maybe this one, wild.

DSC8210-L.jpg

I got the Leathers you should get, you look good in these. I vote for number 3.

DSC8152-L.jpg

kelly, congrats on the new bike...you cant go wrong with Jud helpin ya out. have fun and good luck!!

Thanks Rich :)

Cosmetically he needs a little attention. However the wheels, hubs, spokes, tires, suspension and top end only have 6 rides on it. We are going to put new oil pumps in as KTM originally put plastic pumps in these. I will be running it like this for now but really like it. It may be a little soft for me, but we can work the bugs out as we go. This is all new to us and we are having a blast with it. I need some leathers so we can try out a 1/2 mile. Thanks to Jud Linder as he helped us get started. He made it easy for us to get the first bike converted.[/Q

Kelly you are more than welcome! Some guys/gals don't use leathers on a 1/2mile so dont let that stop you from giving it a go! Some serious fun backing it in around 80mph!

Back