I know this is a no-no...

Mosher

PR Founding Father
...but I want to sell these bikes to a good home.

1980 YZ125 $1400 OBO
1981 RM125 $1400 OBO

Also, I'm selling my 2011 RMZ250 $5000 OBO less than 40 hours.

Email me at kurtmosher@gmail.com or call me at 614-314-2539

What is happening...sell off? Just went through one. Golf Cart, 08 YZ125, 2011 Cobra, 1970 QA50, 4 snowmobiles, and a TTR125....garage is empty. I did order Mitchy a 13 Cobra 50.

I'm too old to keep a big inventory of toys....stream lining to what is needed...at least for this winter. We will see what Spring brings.

You sold all that stuff Zman? How do you sell stuff so fast, and without even advertising it for sale?

You sold all that stuff Zman? How do you sell stuff so fast, and without even advertising it for sale?

Yep, and I advertised all over. Craigslist and Ebay kicked butt for me this last go around. All within a month from the first sale, the Honda QA50. Did great on the golfcart, Cobra and sleds. Dealer from MI came down as I only listed one and said he wanted all 4 sleds...I priced them more than I had into them and he took um'...actually made some money.

The golf cart sale is puzzling to say the least....... and I guess that Sno cross is out this year..... I was looking forward to it! And where am I going to get another Sno Scoot?

Yeah golf cart was more than I wanted to invest based on the use of a couple times a year. Basically, saved myself $800.00 by having it for Loretta's. Rental down there is a killer. Ill get another but spend half as much. Sold it for a bit more than I paid and could not see leaving that kind of money in the garage.

As for the Scoots...Rocket ur hockey takes up all ur time... We tried this for last couple years and only got out 2-3 times together... No one else was joining in on the fun so I made a decision to put the $6,000.00 back in the bank... Mitchy is now into Rays and Chenga so that will be our winter fun.

Back