Cr 250 Triple clamps

Spagina

PR Elite
Hey guys, i have a question. Right now i have my 2002 cr 250 and i have retrofitted a 2009 front fender and cycra stadium front plate to the bike. I was looking into getting new tripple clamps and was wondering if anyone had input on if clamps from a 2010-2012 crf 250 will fit. I am 99% sure the outside diameter of the forks are the same. Since the front wheel and spacers are interchangable, i would imagine that the forks are the same width apart, center to center. Other than the steering stem length, is there any other problems that i would run into? I want to get some good rubber mounted clamps anyway, and if i'm doing it i figured it would be better to have the new style so that the fender and plate just bolt up easy.

the 02 clamps shouldhave been rubber mounted from the factory & i think the offset on th 10-12 clamps are different! any aftermarket clamps for an 02-07 crf450r will work as i have the rg3 top clamp off of my 02 cr250 on my 06 crf450

The steering stop has given me some issues on a couple swap jobs. Seeing as the newer frame is different than the 02 version you may have a slight issue. I just marked them and cut the tabs to match in a Bridgeport.

look on the rg3 suspension website they will tell you the offset for different years.i had crf 450 triple clamps on my 2003 cr 250 they worked awsome just had to file a lil bit to get them to fit properly.if you have any question pm me i'll walk ya thru it very easy .

Back