RC on College Gameday 9-22-2010

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Hey, did anyonw catch Ricky as the guest picker on ESPN College Gameday Saturday?

Thought it was cool, but I didn't get to hear it and/or watch it really as I was in Cinci for the Dodgers vs. Reds game. Thought I was going to be able to come home and watch it on the DVR, but it didn't record due to all the old MX races I was keeping and it didn't have enough room. I've searched the internet for video replays, but have come up empty. Figure someone on here will be a little slicker than I and find one...

i was shocked...was sitting in a local barber shop that had Colledge Game Day on...looked up and whispered to my son that they had RC on College Game day (he then proceeded to yell so the whole barber shop could here, "hey that's Ricky Carmichael!".

Anyway, only caught the last few minutes. I haven't viewed this video yet but if you go to espn.com and type in college game day in the search box it'll bring up a a selection of videos, one of which is "RC visits College Game Day" set.

Yeah, that one is just chatting with him about it. I wanted to see when he is actually making the pics. Oh well...

Back