I know this isnt motocross but it is a sponsor of a small group of Ohio motocross racers

#23_Racing

PR Addict
421282_3527552559944_1890833302_n.jpg

Eric FragaleK100 Fuel Treatment

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, Children of all ages. I am proud to present to you the New NHRA K100 Fuel Treatment Mike Janis Drag Racing Team.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Media Contact:
Mike Janis Jr. – Mike Janis Racing
E: mj1065@aol.com
P: 716.628.2591
K100 FUEL TREATMENTS SIGNS WITH MIKE JANIS RACING FOR BRAND EXPANSION
Buffalo, New York – (September 26, 2012) Mike Janis Racing, Inc. is proud to announce the signing of Kinetic Fuel Technology, Inc. the manufacturer of K100 line of fuel treatments as a primary sponsor to run in the NHRA Pro Mod Series. The multi-year deal will give K100 the designation of “Official Fuel Treatment” of Mike Janis Racing and offer the company direct access to millions of brand loyal racing fans. “Everyone at Mike Janis Racing could not be happier”, exclaimed owner/driver Mike Janis. “We are excited and honored to welcome K100 to our family.”
K100 is the premier fuel treatment available today. Their slogan “We Make Water Burn,” is nothing short of the truth. K100 Fuel Treatments is the only product on the market with a proprietary bio based formula that chemically bonds to water at the molecular level and renders it completely burnable as fuel. It is available for all gasoline and diesel powered equipment and is formulated for use with all fuels including E-10,15 & 85, ULSD, Off-Road, Bio-Diesel and Home-Heating Fuels. K100 Fuel Treatments eliminate all water related problems and stabilizes fuel. When used regularly, it improves overall engine performance and lubricates fuel systems resulting in better mileage, reduced emissions, reduced maintenance costs and reduced downtime.
“We are especially pleased to be accepted by such an accomplished engine builder and championship racing team” said Mark Quallen, president of Kinetic Fuel Technology Inc. “Having folks of their caliber and experience, who know what performance is all about, shout out to their fans about the capabilities of the K100 line of fuel treatments is just terrific.“
Mike Janis Racing will debut the K100 Fuel Treatments / Mike Janis Superchargers NHRA Pro Mod this weekend at the NHRA AAA Insurance Midwest Nationals in St. Louis, Missouri September 28th-30th. “I have been using K100 for a long time and wouldn’t trust anything else in my engines. No other brand comes close to performing as well as K100 does. That’s the truth! Many of the more well-known competitors claim to work, but I can tell you with certainty they don’t even come close. I cannot thank Kinetic Fuel Technology enough for making the decision to join our team during an uncertain economy. When most companies are reluctant to spend, they chose to invest in their growth through a partnership with MJR. This helps validate the value that our team brings to the table. Year-after-year we deliver on the track, but more importantly we continue to drive measurable results for our partners off the track. We are certainly ready to make some water burn,” said Janis!
About Kinetic Fuel Technology, Inc.
Kinetic Fuel Technology, Inc. is the manufacturer of the K100 family of fuel treatments, since 1966. K100 is a bio based fuel additive developed to eliminate water contamination in fuels, with additional ingredients designed to improve its cleaning effects as well as cold temperature operation, increase lubricity and shelf life, and to modify the fuel to increase atomization and improve the fuel to energy conversion process. K100 bonds itself to water and renders it completely burnable as fuel. Getting rid of free water in fuel eliminates corrosion and the conditions necessary for microbe growth, reduces paraffin formation in diesel duels, and prevents phase separation in E10 gasoline. For more information, go to www.k-lOO.com

About Mike Janis Racing
Mike Janis Racing, Inc. is a professional drag racing team that competes full-time in the NHRA and ADRL Pro Modified division. Mike Janis is a two-time Pro Modified World Champion and is currently number two all-time for most wins among Pro Modified drivers. Mike owns and operates Jan-Cen Racing Engines which designs and builds world class race winning engines along with their trademark Mike Janis Superchargers for customers all throughout the U.S., Canada, Australia and Europe. www.mikejanisracing.com

MIKE JANIS RACING THANKS OUR MANY LOYAL OFFICIAL PARTNERS
Alan Johnson Performance Engineering www.alanjohnsonperformance.c

Back