MEC - Joker Lane

It's one of those things that may or may not work until you try it...... my suspicion is that the top guys will wait until the traffic is more spread out to use it later in the race when there is less chance of being passed. Why do it right off the bat and give up some spots to guys who won't be near you at the end of the race???

Use it late, less traffic, less chance for guys to pass you.

i can just hear Ralph now getting all excited "OH and Villopoto elects to take his joker lap!" "and now reed is taking his joker lap, Jeff". "what kind of stradigy is involved in taking the joker lap this early in the race, Jeff?" blah.

Im more interested in that start.

split start......sucks. Joker lane.......yep, it's a joke. Track would have been great for $1,000,000 without the gimmics.

Wa wa wa....Seems like every thread you complain about something...whats the deal?

Really dont complain that much. I just dont like the idea of taking our sport and making it a gimmic. Lets build a great track, put the best riders in the world on it, and have a straight up true race with no points involved for a Million bucks. With a million bucks on the line, no need for gimmics, that should be enough to push some guys to have some awesome racing. But why make the sport a joke, when thats not how our racing is. How about they add a freestyle ramp too and be judged one lap on your whip too.

I just dont like the idea of taking our sport and making it a gimmic. Lets build a great track, put the best riders in the world on it, and have a straight up true race with no points involved for a Million bucks. With a million bucks on the line, no need for gimmics, that should be enough to push some guys to have some awesome racing. But why make the sport a joke, when thats not how our racing is. How about they add a freestyle ramp too and be judged one lap on your whip too.

i agree, i guess the cup has its pros and cons.

Back