TV Land MX Sunday October 7th

trevor145

PR Addict
CRA MX Sunday October 7th
Practice at 9am and racing at 11am. Open riding after the races.
www.tvlandmx.com
$10 entry, $25 first class, $20 for additional classes.
Track has had a few more changes hopefully for the better.
Please come out and support local MX!
Camping is free.

Attention Moto Heads: Do not let the typical NEO weather scare you away from TV Land this weekend. TV Land's staff always does an awesome job prepping their track. At their last race, weather looked bad and we were treated to an outstanding day of moto. Support our tracks!!

I can't believe it but I think the track will be sweet tomorrow. It's still sealed up and I plan to rip it up in the morning according to the weather. The forecast looks better than earlier in the week. Definitely jacket weather and if you have some firewood bring it but the conditions tomorrow could be SUPERB!
Riding after the races.
CoMe PlaY!!!

Track was great today until the rain started (around moto2 of the second round of motos) and didn't let up. During the second motos, we raced in some bad conditions, but the track held up well because of the track operators' forward planning (for all of the rain which fell Saturday night, then again Sunday afternoon). Second motos were old-school mud races. Thanks for all of the time and energy the TV Land staff puts into making a great raceday.

Back