Smith Road Raceway Wednesday 10-3-12 and Sunday 10-7-12

mastiffmom

PR Addict
Hello everyone! We will be offering two practice this week. We will have our normal Wednesday evening practice 4-dark, bikes only and We will be having a special Sunday practice to Celebrate staffer Duane Zimmermans birthday. Sunday will be 12-3 bikes only and after 3:00 quads will be allowed on the track, Bikes are Welcome to continue to ride after 3:00. We will also be having a bonfire and cake after the practice and everyone is Welcome to stay and Celebrate with us! The prices are the same as always $20.00 for the big track and $10.00 for the peewee. Also this Wednesday kicks off our Hunger drive which will be running for the entire month of October. For every canned food or non-perishable item donated you will be given a raffle ticket, the prize is a riding pass for Smith Road. This is a joint venture with the LCCC S.I.F.E. (STUNDENTS IN FREE ENTERPRISE) to complete a Campbells soup Hunger drive challenge. In addition to the Hunger drive we will also be selling un-water bottles for the S.I.F.E. team, which are fully collapsable BPA free, reusable dishwasher safe water bottles in a variety of colors. These will be $10.00 with all profits going to the S.I.F.E team. All donations can be turned in at the gate during sign in and the water bottles will be available at the gate as well. I would also like to take a minute to Thank all our riders for all their help this year, we have managed to have a sucessful season and give back to our community thanks to your support! I would also like to thank everyone who donated items to our "borrow" box this has really helped to keep all of our riders safe when they forget their gear! If anyone has any unwanted gear they would like to donate they can bring it to practice, we are housing it in the concession stand. The idea is if you forgot something or need something you can borrow it for practice and return it when your done, this is especially helpful to our new riders who sometimes haven't yet aquired all the safety gear they need. I would also like to thank all of you for taking your trash home, this is a huge time and money saver for us and we appreciate it!

Back