Western Reserve pro race

hershey

PR Elite
So nothing on this ??? I bailed because the weather looked ridiculously bleak and I had my twins by myself but it was beautiful all day at my home. Im a little upset to say the least.

No reports ?

Not surprising about the racing in Ohio everyone says is going downhill....That is a great facility, great dirt, great people and a fun track! Only 2 MX races a year. But NO hype here ?

Fill me in ! How was it? Lots of Pros for the $$$ ?

So nothing on this ??? I bailed because the weather looked ridiculously bleak and I had my twins by myself but it was beautiful all day at my home. Im a little upset to say the least.

No reports ?

Not surprising about the racing in Ohio everyone says is going downhill....That is a great facility, great dirt, great people and a fun track! Only 2 MX races a year. But NO hype here ?

Fill me in ! How was it? Lots of Pros for the $$$ ?

James Justice stopped by our place Saturday, said he was racing somehwere Sunday. I would assume at WR, I didnt hear about any other races for Sunday. I knew about Malvern, but that was Saturday night.

I too am curious. Trent56? Anyone go?

good amount of pros, seemed like a good turn out in most classes to me. not great, but good. i know pay back was 850 a moto for shane durham who took it. mcdade did not take any money (although he won by a ginomrous lead each moto)

track conditions were pretty good all day, smooth running program, successful day in my book. one pretty bad injury, not sure on details but i hope he is doing OK. heard he was eventually life flighted.

Man oh man where to begin. The track looked awesome yesterday! It was definitely the first time all summer where I was drooling at the mouth wanting to be out there ripping around the track. McDade was on a whole different level out there! Man can he ride a bike! It was also nice seeing the club members and workers constantly running and going all day. Workers like this definitely make the day go smooth!!It was really cool to see Clint cruising around on the RZR all day too! I didn't get a chance to talk to him a whole lot, with people constantly in and out of his spectating area, but I know he's super stoked about the ride next Saturday the 6th! He is really looking forward to seeing everyone from the MX Community come out and hang out for a day of riding and hanging out. Definitely looking forward to their next event! If you missed out or haven't had the chance to tear up Western Reserve this year, make plans to be there Saturday and help out an awesome MX family member and family!! You won't meet a nicer family! See everybody Saturday!!

ok first off true prodigy and myself would like to thank everyone who came out and supported the race and all of the sponsors. Ryan from ripped vinyl and aaron risden were great to work with. I want to thank my personal sponsors who contributed and or came out. (bristol core,wiseco,ripped vinyl,ron hill and family,todd streit and barry agostonelli,brap cap, alan and tina sams,rocket valley motorsports,the moodys,the shipleys and so on). The track was great dont quote me but i think jimmy jarrett did track prep saturday all day. The whole crew worked amazing together and everything was so organized and on top of all that the weather couldnt have been any nicer. We had people from all over. True prodigy, mood and myself donated a 100 to each of the pro motos and the schoolboy 2nd moto. Bradley esper recieved the 100 and i got both pro moto holeshots. I did collect on the holeshots but none of the purse, i also ran +25 for the first time which was pretty sweet. Shane durham went 2-2 and recieved 850 a moto and also 250 towards anything from wiseco. We had alot of pamx guys show up along with some riders i havent seen in a while such as jimmy jarrett,bo bowman,ben ritter,dave kilgore etc. gary semics was out there i got to talk to him quite a bit for the first time. Mood and true prodigy put on a bmx race on the tt track and gave a bunch of stuff away along with a raffle and some trivia. I didnt get to wath much of the other classes but it seemed to be a great turnout. That was my 2nd time at western reserve and deff not my last. Clint zentner and joe rice were out there it was great to see them. I didnt get to talk to joe at all but happy to see him there. If you didnt get to make it out this past weekend there is a ride day for clint on sat 10-5. Come support him and get to ride an awesome track.

Also true prodigy clothing had michael vizer from privateer films/photography come out and video and snap some photos. Great guy and as soon as everything is done i will post a link to it.

Big thanks to jason rogers for having us at malvern saturday to do the holeshot awards. Track is getting better everytime i go there.

I am starting to turn back to the tracks i started racing when i was a little kid and want to help promote them and also make sure that people see how much more of a family sport it is when you come back to where u started. Im so happy to be around all of you guys at malvern, western reserve,pymatuning,oir etc. Thank you all for being supportive to the sport and understanding of what motocross really is cause there no better feeling then spending the day at the track with family and friends and high fiving your closest competitor. You dont see much of the sportsmanship and fun in any other area and i will make sure no matter what myself and all the people that help with true prodigy will do the best we can to have fun activities and fun weekend etc..

god bless

Good on ya Mike!! I was totally serious with the classy comment. Sounds like ya got some great things in the works.
Put a link to True Prodigy in your sig….makes it easy for us lazy goobers to grab some swag.

Great turn out and a great track. I know John Woodford from Woodford Excavating was out there all day with the Western Reserve guys working on the track. He refaced all of the jumps and built the new spectator double. The young man that got landed on, I saw on the western reserve facbook page is going to be ok. Some broken ribs and a punctured lung I belive. Hope to see everyone back out there this Saturday for the Clint Zentner benifit, I'll be there before I head down to the GNCC.

We had a great time at Western Reserve on Sunday and the track looked awesome as well. We werent right by the track but from what we could see it looked like some awesome racing was going on. Were going to have to head out there some time to practice for sure!

Back