hare scramble

tank166

PR Addict
2 hour hare scramble at sandusky valley riders this sunday. Parade lap at 10 and racing at 11

Thinking about racing the Sunset Rambler's harescramble this weekend, 1/20/13. Could be fun, unless it's colder than the dickens, then not going anywhere. anyone else thinking about going? It's only a short drive away.

more info:

www.sunsetramblers.com

Holy smokes, they added a UTV class. This changes everything. I might be bringin' the beef and goin' at it in the UTV Class. Kymco Power baby!!!! 500 puny cc of power, will get smoked by all the polaris's but will be a hoot anyway. Need a co-pilot!

Too bad it's not Saturday - havin a heat wave! What classes do they run - haven't raced there since the 90s and they don't list anything on their website?

Too bad it's not Saturday - havin a heat wave! What classes do they run - haven't raced there since the 90s and they don't list anything on their website?

We typically run 250 , 450, 25+ 40+..... Will run bomber, 2stroke, school boy if there are enough to make a seperate class...
Have to do more research on the UTV classes, more to come...

Sorry, didn't mean to hi-jack this thread.

I want to bring my UTV out, still nursin' my elbow injury. It's a 55", is that okay? Tell us more about this UTV class, that's a great idea. I have a UTV class every weekend on the Riz Ranch. I always win, though it's just me so the competition isn't all that bad. I usually end up first. UTV racing sounds awesome, friggin' balls to the wall racing while we beat the heck out of our expensive sh**. What could be better?

Back