brand new 2007 cr250 on ebay!

I put two bids on it and they were immediately over bid. I hate the "reserve" thing on ebay. Just tell us what you want for it already.

sorry to disagree pit, the "07" cr250 was a refined version of the 02 & up, there wasnt too many issues with the 07, suspension & handling were spot on & power was the best of that generation! im looking for an 07 cr125 if anyone knows of a pristine one for sale

I had a 03 and HATED it! It felt soooo slow. Id love to ride one now that Im older and more interested in riding than racing. Ive been on a yz250 ever since and it seems every mod I do is to mellow it out lol. I think I read somewhere of a carb and intake mod that completly changes everything. Theres been a couple real sweet builds over on vital.

Gary didn't they have those crappy electronic power valves people always complained about? I just remember the magazine reviews ripping on them a lot.

Get a brand new YZ or KTM. The Hondas were crap anyway. The last good CR250 was 1996.

+1

No doubt! Makes no sense buying an 07 CR250 for that much, when it couldn't carry an 07 YZ250's jockstrap. ;)

Unless of course you're a die hard Honda fan.

Hummmmm I don’t know. To me, it’s not Brand New! Or “never been ridden”
The pegs have the paint worn off the teeth….a tell tale sign that most over look when shining them back up to “NEW” condition.
The front tire is the deal sealer! It has seen better days. On a” NEW, NEVER RIDDEN….display only” bike the front tire would be crisp….. this one, not so much.

Humm, I have to agree with Sharc now looking again. I bought a KX 85 that had been riden for about an hour in a guys yard by him and his wife. When I picked it up it had a few specks of dirt under the fenders from the yard, but looked NEW, no paint worn anywhere, and still had the nubs on both the front and rear tires (after riding it in the yard for an hour). This bike has NO nubs on the front tire at all.

It does have the leather boot wear marks in the frame. Did a good job with the clutch cover in that it isn't scuffed. Or it was replaced.

i thought the same thing when i looked at it. the frame looks like it has a little black in it and the seat looks like it was slid around on a little bit too

Back