Bc 10-6 & 10-7

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Hopefully the weather will cooperate so we can enjoy another weekend of riding. Plannign to open this weekend both days, 11-5:00.

This weekend is sponsored by Rupert Pellet, every paid rider gets a C track lap in his pimped out golf wagon.

The weather forecasters overhiped precipitation expectations.
We didn't get hardly any yesterday and I'm thinking not much last night?

Tomorrow looks doable, tracks arent too bad. We havent touched them yet. If we decide to go for it, we will disc and run the dozer around in the morning. No mack needed. I will watch the weather and sleep on it. I will render a decision early in the AM.

This may sound like a dumb question...but can you get Verizion cell service at the track? My wife wants to go and work while we ride, and she needs verizion service to get her modem to work to get internet...

This may sound like a dumb question...but can you get Verizion cell service at the track? My wife wants to go and work while we ride, and she needs verizion service to get her modem to work to get internet...

I do believe verizon works down there. I have sprint and its very spotty. Im not 100%, but I think Verizon does.

Sweathshirt riding weather today! Open at 11. Tracks will be good, a little bit fast because we are going disc only, so if you dont like going fast, stay home.

Sorry for the delay today C track riders, we got behind this morning, and I didnt want to cut corners. So I kept working away, I hope it was worth the wait.

Big track was awesome today. I hope who ever that guy is that crashed is ok. It looked bad when I rode up, but he was moving.

Back