What does a Indoor track, 2 out door tracks and woods have to do with anything?

SBRW

PR Member
Switchback Raceway's Annual Gobbler Grand Prix is on Sunday, November 4th, 2012. Gates open at 7:00am. Saturday-Sunday overnight camping is free.

Gate fee is $10 per person, $25 for the first class for racers and $15 for each additional. For A/Money classes, the fee is $30 per class entered with 100% of the pot paid back.

We'll be running one-hour, single-moto races on an expanded track that incorporates some upper woods trails in addition to the Indoor and motocross & supercross tracks. The woods sections are a bulldozer blade wide and groomed. Kids will race on a size-appropriate alternate track without removing them from oversight. All kids on 65cc and bigger bikes will run the entire course and run for 30-45 minutes. Kids on 50cc bikes and mini quads will run 20-30 minutes on parts of the mx/sx track only or another course appropriate for them to get around. If your kid is the leading/winning he will be off the track alot sooner than the slower riders in most cases. We have to throw the checkered and still leave enough time for the slower riders to finish.

Gobbler Grand Prix results do not count towards overall series standings. This race is all about having fun so no serious bs - if you want to act otherwise stay home

Race Schedule
Race schedule is subject to change; check registration the day of the Gobbler Grand Prix for the final schedule.

*Practice the tracks including the indoor the day before as the track will be open 10am-3pm for practice. Tracks only - No trails*

* Switchback is open weekly for practice and the indoor is open regardless of weather year round*

* Daylight saving time ends this day (Gobbler Sunday Nov. 4) so be on time and be early as we must and try to start on time *

10:00am:
Vet A
Vet B
Vet C
Dual Sport
Open Extra

11:00am:
Quads A
Quads B
Quads C
Utility Quad
Side-by-Side

12:00pm:
50cc 4-6
50cc 7-8
PeeWee/Oil–Injected
Mini Quads

1:00pm:
Open MX A
Open MX B
Open MX C
Open MX D

2:00pm:
65cc 7-9
65cc 10-11
85cc 7-11
85cc 12-15
Open Pit Bike
Junior Quad
Youth Quad

3:00pm:
Lites A
Lites B
Lites C

4:00pm:
School Boy
College Boy
Plus 25
Bomber
Plus 40
Women's
Open/Super Mini

Thanks,
SBRW
switchbackmx.com
724-478-3634 Track Line

Pit, You and Chuck have free gate admission for the Gobbler if your coming. Not much but thanks for having the site and supporting mx.

I'll hit the 10AM and maybe the 1pm. Depends on how shot I am after the 10AM run.

You will be good and just think by the end of the first race you will know the course, tracks etc...some run 4 classes I have years ago but now I am fat and out of shape and haven't rode in 3 yrs. To much tractor and bulldozer seat time. Man I bet I could win the pro bulldozer race.

come on people this is the greatest race ever and sbrw will never win a bulldozer race lol

we have an indoor arena brand new for this winter it is open now

we will be running in and out of it

Damn-- I was just wondering about this spot the other day. I just may make it out for the race. In any event-- how's the indoor track? Is it trail bikeable? Since Splitrail closed last year, I've been wondering about an indoor spot to ride at this winter. How far is Butler from Cleveland? Hour and a half? --L*64

Indoor is good for all skill levels and or bikes. Real safe but yet fun and decent sized jumps for the go big/faster guys. Basically you can case anything and ride it out. Football field in size and all clear span. Eventually I will get some pic's up on the site. You can visit this link as Rich from mxfreakpics was up earlier this yr and took some pic's. The track is different now but heres the link to old pic's of the track.
http://www.pitracer.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?5551-SwitchBack-indoors-3-17-12-(pixs)

Your/Cleveland is 120 miles from the track according to mapquest. Come down ride Saturday stay over and race the Gobbler as there is practice Saturday on both outdoor track and the indoor.

SBRW
switchbackmx.com
724-478-3634 Track Line

Back