2nd Annual Monster Moto Mayhem Race @ Chillitown MX Oct. 20th & 21st!!!

Chilli Town MX

PR Addict
Ok folks it is time to get geared up for the 2nd annual Monster Moto Mayhem race October 20th and 21st. Saturday we will be running during the day and it will be 2 motos with Halloween festivities after the race. We will have a Monster Energy Tent where we will be broadcasting the Monster Energy Cup race live from Las Vegas on large projection screens. There will be plenty of Monster to go around with Monster swag giveaways too! We will be having a camper to camper trick or treat, costume contest, pumpkin carving contests, hay rides, and much more. Sunday will be our Ohio Southwest MX Series race. Stay tuned for more details...we have some really cool stuff in store for this race...you won't want to miss this weekend!

Thanks JO...

The Monster Energy Tent should be the place to be come 10pm. We have had so many people calling us asking if there was a way we could show the Monster Cup Race that we couldn't ignore it. Our plans are to show the race on a large projection screen (150" screen I think) with stereo sound. There will be lots of Monster Energy drinks to go around and tons of giveaways during the Cup race.

We are also planning on doing the banner and sign drawings again this year. The way it will work is on Sunday you pay $5 to enter your name in the drawing and at the end of the day we will draw names one by one and each person drawn will get there choice of any banner or sign on the track. The money that is raised from the banner and sign drawing will be added to the total purse of the very popular Dash for Cash. We will be having the Dash for Cash both days. The Dash for Cash is for A riders only and is FREE OF CHARGE.

We have a lot more yet to announce so be sure to check back!!

5738703260_af154ff38e_b.jpg

5738649956_4d294c498a_b.jpg

5738094489_65d1b5fa80_b.jpg

5738754086_c84ecdc3e2_b.jpg

5738168927_50898a94f1_b.jpg

5738102467_45355e7897_b.jpg

Thanks JO...

The Monster Energy Tent should be the place to be come 10pm. We have had so many people calling us asking if there was a way we could show the Monster Cup Race that we couldn't ignore it. Our plans are to show the race on a large projection screen (150" screen I think) with stereo sound. There will be lots of Monster Energy drinks to go around and tons of giveaways during the Cup race.

We are also planning on doing the banner and sign drawings again this year. The way it will work is on Sunday you pay $5 to enter your name in the drawing and at the end of the day we will draw names one by one and each person drawn will get there choice of any banner or sign on the track. The money that is raised from the banner and sign drawing will be added to the total purse of the very popular Dash for Cash. We will be having the Dash for Cash both days. The Dash for Cash is for A riders only and is FREE OF CHARGE.

We have a lot more yet to announce so be sure to check back!!

FREE DASH???? Thats very cool!

I will be out of town that weekend in Buffalo so I can't make it. But I must say, you guys at Chillitown have got the knack for making me want to come down there! Every time you post about the next event it makes me feel like I'm missing out big time when I don't make it!

Sorry Pit but you ARE missing out when you don't make it to one of our races....especially this one. Our Halloween weekend is by far the best of the year. We work very hard to put on a great show for the riders. Our Saturday race will have special awards that I think will everyone will love. I will post a picture sometime tomorrow or Tuesday of what they look like.

We have a few more announcements coming as well so you may want to head to Buffalo some other weekend...you won't want to miss this one!!!

My sons and I will be there racing. We went last year and loved it. If you haven't been there yet make the trip, you wort be sorry. Jason

We have a few more announcements coming as well so you may want to head to Buffalo some other weekend...you won't want to miss this one!!!

I would love to but can't reschedule -- I'm heading to Buf to meet a dude from Canada that bought my RM300. I need to get the loot, eh!

We will be running our Dash for Cash both days. It is free of charge for any A rider. So if you know any A riders that think they can win a green/white/checker shootout be sure to let them know that this is their race. It is a winner takes all race and we usually raise a few hundred bucks for this event. There are rumors of a few sponsors tossing in some big money for this one so don't miss out. More announcements to come...stay tuned!!!

Back