Thanks for the help with Jonny

flyin polack

PR Addict
Thanks to Jason Rogers, Jeff Hillis, and everyone that helped us with Jonny today at Briarcliff.

Jonny went up to one of the back table tops and his hand came off the bars in the bumps before the face. He said he went off the jump with one hand off the bars and went over the bars when he landed.

He was knocked pretty silly when I got there and in a lot of pain in his back. Mikki took him to Newark to get checked out and turns out he broke T7, T8, T9, &T10 in his back. The breaks weren't bad enough to require a stay in the hospital and he is home resting now.

Thanks again to everyone who helped.

Thanks to Jason Rogers, Jeff Hillis, and everyone that helped us with Jonny today at Briarcliff.

Jonny went up to one of the back table tops and his hand came off the bars in the bumps before the face. He said he went off the jump with one hand off the bars and went over the bars when he landed.

He was knocked pretty silly when I got there and in a lot of pain in his back. Mikki took him to Newark to get checked out and turns out he broke T7, T8, T9, &T10 in his back. The breaks weren't bad enough to require a stay in the hospital and he is home resting now.

Thanks again to everyone who helped.

Glad to hear he is home now, hoping for speedy recovery.

Doesnt surprise me, that dude is tough as nails... Glad I wasnt there for that one. We're all pulling for you for sure Jon. Get well soon buddy.

Back